Security Refresher Course
As a licenced bodyguard or crowd controller holding a security provider licence in Queensland, it’s required by the office of fair trading to keep your skills up to date with the latest industry standards and techniques by maintaining ongoing training every 3 years and completing these three units.
Failure to complete these units in the required time will result in the cancellation of your security licence.
- Must hold a current Security Officer licensing in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Must have sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to read and interpret legislative documents, incident reports, site procedures and any relevant job requirement in English.
This course consists of 3 units of competency:
- CPPSEC3101 — Manage conflict and security risks through negotiation.
- CPPSEC3121 — Control persons using empty hand techniques.
- HLTAID014 — Provide advanced first aid.