Course Code: This cluster consists of 3 units of competencies required by Qld, Department of Fair Trading to maintain your security licence:
– CPPSEC3101 Manage conflict and security risks through negotiation
– CPPSEC3121 Control persons using empty hand techniques
– HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid
Course Name: Security Refresher / Ongoing training for licensed bodyguards or crowd controllers.
Course Duration: Online Training at student’s pace + 3 days in class.
Course Mode of Delivery: Blended online and face-to-face delivery.
Course Location: The online component can be conducted anywhere that you have access to the internet. The face-to-face component will be conducted in our head office at Level 1, 46 Old Cleveland Road, Stones Corner QLD 4120
As a licenced bodyguard or crowd controller holding a security provider licence in Queensland, it’s required by the office of fair trading to keep your skills up to date with the latest industry standards and techniques by maintaining ongoing training every 3 years and completing these three units.
Failure to complete these units in the required time will result in the cancellation of your security licence.
- Must hold a current Security Officer licensing in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Must have sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to read and interpret legislative documents, incident reports, site procedures and any relevant job requirement in English.
This course consists of 3 units of competency:
CPPSEC3101 Manage conflict and security risks through negotiation.
CPPSEC3121 Control persons using empty hand techniques.
HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid.